Rent Our Facility
The Lantern offers a calming, focused space ideal for Conferences, Staff Development Workshops, Meetings & Retreats.
We are a scent free and alcohol free facility.
Conference Centre | $60/hour
- 130 - 150 People
- Round Tables & Chairs (standard arrangement)
- Other arrangements are possible but will incur an additional charge for labor.
Oak Room | $25/hour
- 40 People with Chairs Only
- 25-20 People with Tables & Chairs (depending on configuration)
Library | $25/hour
- 15 People with Chairs Only
- 10-15 People with Rectangular Tables & Chairs
Maple Room | $25/hour
- 10-12 People with Tables & Chairs
Juniper Room | $25/hour
- Open Space Only
- Suitable for Yoga, Exercise Classes
Cafeteria | $30 /hour
- 50 People with Chairs Only
- 40 People with Tables & Chairs
- 30 People Conference Style
- Functional kitchenette and food serving area (food not provided)
- Quiet Room for Individual Reflection
- Wheelchair accessible-Conference Centre, Cafeteria and Quiet Room
- All your presentation needs: Flip charts, LCD projector, Wireless Internet access, OHP, screen
- Microphones and sound system with headsets for hearing impaired in Conference Centre only
Parking space is very limited on The Lantern site itself. Some on street parking is permitted except December to March. Those using The Lantern are asked to note that ample overflow parking is available in The Roman Catholic Basilica parking lot on Military Road.
If you park to the right in the parking lot as you face The Basilica, you will find a short laneway in the top far right corner that will take you directly to The Lantern parking lot. There is a large green sign on the far right hand corner of Presentation Convent there pointing to The Lantern. The lane is generally accessible all year round.