Programs & Events
Here’s what we have happening at The Lantern!
The Lantern hosts a variety of programs & classes to help improve the health, happiness and well being of those we serve. If you have questions or would like more information please contact us.
For information on programs offered through Ruah Counselling Centre, visit the Ruah website.
- Sep 17: Pathways to Healing 7pm
- Sep 18: Guided Meditation with Sharon Evans 7pm
- Sep 19:
- Sep 20: OOPS Coffee House 6:30pm
- Sep 23:
- Sep 24: Pathways to Healing 7pm
- Sep 26:
- Sep 28: East End Aikido 9am
- Sep 30:
- Oct 01:
- Oct 02:
- Oct 03:
- Oct 07:
- Oct 09:
- Oct 10:
- Oct 12: WANL Presents: A Youth Critiquing Panel with Alisha Morrissey 12pm
- Oct 14: Closed for Thanksgiving
Stay in the loop!
Join our mailing list and get the latest on our upcoming events and classes in your inbox.
35 Barnes Road
St. John’s, NL A1C 3 X1
T: (709) 753 – 8760
F: (709) 753 – 8789
Monday – Friday
9:00am – 5:00pm